We are hiring!
We have a number of openings at Rijzen right now. Click on the link below to see all of our listings on Indeed.com.
Through living excellence, being supportive, dedicated to the big team, compassion towards others and leaders in forward thinking, Rijzen Construction is committed to enhancing industry culture in commercial mechanical services for clients wanting a special attention to communication.
We target general contractors that do medium sized projects in Alberta that value quality and relationships.
Rijzen Construction may have opportunities in the following areas as Journeyperson or Apprentice:
- Refrigeration & A/C Mechanic
- Sheet metal Worker
- Plumber and Gas Fitter
- Boiler Technician
As a journeyperson, you are experienced in your trade and consider yourself more of a leader than a follower that has respect and values process and procedures. You enjoy working with people and solving problems using forward thinking solutions. You not only adapt well to change but you are happy to see what is coming next. You have strong hands-on skills with a mechanical aptitude and enjoy assisting, teaching and mentoring others to grow.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Positive etiquette while speaking with clients, vendors and staff.
- Ability to properly prioritize work.
- Adhering to the current safety program.
- Communicate with, and teach Apprentices
- Order material
- Completing as-builts
- Material takeoffs
- Field quality control
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Experience in a construction trade environment
- Excellent english communication both written and spoken
- A clean police check will be required before you will be considered permanent staff.
Apply with resume and cover letter. Please include wage expectations. No phone calls will be accepted. Only applicants we are interested in will be contacted.
FORWARD ALL APPLICATIONS & INQUIRIES TO:
Fax: (888) 558-4641
Mail: 7812 Coronet Rd. Edmonton, Alberta T6E 4N8